Freestyle roller skating boots in 4 widths!
Leather boots with leather ankle reinforcement, medium strong, optimal for advanced skaters who want to use one pair of boots for two saisons: roller skating in the summer and figure skating training in the cold season. The "ELYO" lightweight aluminum frame from the brand manufacturer "STD" has highly sensitive axes that respond to the smallest movements of the forefoot. We carry ELYO in the standard version with softer asphalt rollers Krynn 62 in blue color.
High quality material sourced from Europe!
- strong leathers (thickness 2,4-2,6 mm ), coated
- leather reinforcement in ankle area
- 8 mm ankle padding, soft & firm
- breathable and warm softtec lining or leather lining (limited stock)
- insole with steel shank for stability
- hardened soles from firm croupon leather (thickness 4-5 mm)
- boots formed on special orthopedic children lasts
- standard V-notch for quicker breaking-in
advanced hobby skaters, rollerskating training
single to douple jumps, synchronized ice skating
Sizes: EU 26-35
Widths: S, M, L (narrow last), LL (wide last)
Widths: L (narrow last) , LL (wide last)